We are open and dedicated to your safety!
We will be upholding the highest sanitation standards to keep our team and guests safe. This is always a top priority for us and part of our commitment to you! Although your experience will be different, we strive to provide you with exceptional service in a welcoming environment.
Please review our newly implemented protocols:
- If a team member is sick or displaying symptoms, they will stay home. If you are sick or feel any symptoms of sickness, we ask that you kindly reschedule your appointment.
- If you prefer your technician to wear a mask, please just ask. We would be happy to wear a mask for you.
- Our relaxation room will be closed temporarily and guests will go directly to the private treatment room prepared for you.
- We have an active sanitation process and checklist in place. We will be disinfecting continually throughout the day, including a thorough cleaning at the close of the day. We have invested in O-Zone machines to kill any germs overnight.
- All retail products have been cleaned and sanitized prior to your purchase to ensure your safety.
- A credit card will be required to hold every appointment. Please give us 24 hours notice if you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment to avoid a 50% service charge to your card.
- We are adding more time to appointments to help us clean and sanitize the environment between each guest. Unfortunately, if you arrive late for your appointment, we will not be able to accommodate you.
- We will not be serving any drinks or snacks until further notice.