Salon Art-Tiff is going green on Monday, July 6th!
We will be upholding the highest sanitation standards to keep our team and guests safe. This is always a top priority for us and part of our commitment to you! Although your experience will be different, we strive to provide you with exceptional service in a welcoming environment.
Please review our newly implemented protocols:
- If a team member is sick or displaying symptoms, they will stay home. If you are sick or feel any symptoms of sickness, we ask that you kindly reschedule your appointment.
- It is mandatory that everyone wears a mask. If you enter the salon without a mask, we will supply one for you while you are in our building. If you are unable to wear a mask due to a health condition, a face shield will be provided. There will be no exceptions.
- Our relaxation room will be closed temporarily and guests will go directly to the private treatment room prepared for you.
- We have an active sanitation process and checklist in place. We will be disinfecting continually throughout the day, including a thorough cleaning at the close of the day. We have invested in O-Zone machines to kill any germs overnight.
- All retail products have been cleaned and sanitized prior to your purchase to ensure your safety and we will assist you in getting the product off the shelf.
New Check-in Procedure:
- Upon arrival, please check-in in the Main Entrance Foyer. Our Spa Entrance will be closed until further notice.
- Your temperature will be taken and you will complete a pre-screening questionnaire/release form.
- You will then be asked to wait outside or in your car until your technician is ready for you.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided upon entry immediately before your service.
- A credit card will be required to hold every appointment. Please give us 24 hours notice if you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment to avoid a 50% service charge to your card.
- No guests will be permitted to accompany you to your appointment.
- We are adding more time to appointments to help us clean and sanitize the environment between each guest. Unfortunately, if you arrive late for your appointment, we will not be able to accommodate you.
- Because of the rising costs of doing business, we have raised our prices by $5.
- Please bring only the bare necessities with you into the salon- only your mask, keys, phone and form of payment, if possible.
- We will not be serving any drinks or snacks until further notice.